Here To Help
As your local Member of Parliament for the State Seat of Oakleigh, I am here to help with issues related to the State Government of Victoria.
If you have an issue that you need assistance with, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. My office is on the ground floor, 3 Chester Street, Oakleigh and is open 9am-4.30pm weekdays and after hours by appointment.
Phone me on 9568 2456 or send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Andrews Labor Government is getting on with the job of providing services that were neglected by the previous Liberal Government. Things like:
• Fixing the ambulance crisis and providing more support for hospitals,
• Reinvesting in schools and TAFES,
• Removing level crossings across Melbourne and building the Metro Tunnel
• Recruiting 3,135 additional police officers
• Getting Victoria back on track with over 180,000 jobs created
I am proud to play a role in the State Government, where I know we can make things that little bit better for our community.
I look forward to continuing to work with our local community in the coming years.
Warm regards, Steve