Here To Help
As your local Member of Parliament for the State Seat of Oakleigh, I am here to help with issues related to the State Government of Victoria.
If you have an issue that you need assistance with, please don’t hesitate to be in touch. My office is on the ground floor, 3 Chester Street, Oakleigh and is open 9am-4.30pm weekdays and after hours by appointment.
Phone me on 9568 2456 or send me an email, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Andrews Labor Government is getting on with the job of providing services that have been neglected in the last few years. Things like:
• Fixing the ambulance crisis and providing more support for hospitals,
• Reinvesting in schools and TAFES,
• Removing level crossings across Melbourne,
• Building Melbourne Metro,
• Creating a jobs plan to get Victoria back on track
I am proud to play a role in the State Government, where I know we can make things that little bit better for our community.
I look forward to continuing to work with our local community in the coming years.
Warm regards, Steve