The Andrews Labor Government is getting on with the job of providing better transport solutions for Melbourne.
A world class city like Melbourne deserves reliable and efficient transport options.
Much has happened since the election of the Andrews Government in late 2014.
• Work underway to remove 50 level crossings, including those at Grange, Koornang, Murrumbeena, Poath, Clayton & Centre Roads
• Widening the Monash Freeway
• Commenced work on the Metro Tunnel project which will double the size of the city loop
• $100 million to upgrade and repair Flinders Street Station
• Removal of Zone 2 and free trams in Melbourne City
• 24 hour public transport on Fridays and Saturdays
• Building the West Gate Distributor
In addition to creating better transport outcomes for our community, the massive infrastructure investment is creating thousands of jobs across Victoria.